Partnersuche neuburg donau
but was first mentioned in 1194 as Baierrute in a document by Bishop Otto II of Bamberg.
The syllable -rute may mean Rodung or "clearing", whilst Baier- indicates immigrants from the Bavarian region.
In 1705 he founded the Order of Sincerity (Ordre de la Sincérité), which was renamed in 1734 to the Order of the Red Eagle and had the monastery church built, which was completed in 1711.
Even older traces of human presence were found in the hamlets of Meyernberg: pieces of pottery and wooden crockery were dated to the 9th century based on their decoration.1742 saw the founding of the Frederick Academy, which became a university in 1743, but was moved that same year to Erlangen after serious riots because of the adverse reaction of the population.The university has remained there to the present today.From 1756 to 1763 there was also an Academy of Arts and Sciences.Roman Catholics were given the right to set up a prayer room and Jewish families settled here again.